We are continuing our series on tips on taking the FELE written response. Our previous article discussed the importance of taking time to comprehend all of the data, making sure you clearly establish the topic, and organizing the information to avoid errors. Today, will cover more FELE writing tips to keep in mind when you are taking the FELE written response.
- Realistic role play (principal, assistant principal, etc.) occurs where the viewpoint is consistently communicated and adapted to the intended audience (superintendent, parents, teachers, administrative team, etc.)
- Product looks like what was requested in the prompt (memo, letter, executive summary, etc.)
- Make sure you answer ALL points of the prompt.
- Be specific in your answers, providing as many details as possible.
- Be mindful of the audience you are provided and be sure to write your FELE written response in a way that the audience will understand.
- Double check everything and remember that accuracy is important!!
FELE Prep is your trusted source for helping you prepare and succeed at taking the Florida Educational Leadership Exam. We have helped thousands of candidates pass the Florida Educational Leadership Exam through our FELE test prep resources, including a FELE exam study guide with FELE practice questions for each subtest. We also offer FELE writing tips to help you prepare for the FELE written response, FELE flashcards, FELE seminars, and FELE tutoring. Our sole purpose is to help you succeed! Explore our website or read some of our candidate testimonials to learn more.