FELE Prep’s virtual seminar is 2 ½ hours. Candidates can register for seminars that are an overview of all the subtests of the FELE or can register for seminars that are subtest specific. These are offered on rotating Saturdays. Our FELE seminar is very thorough and well organized, as Dr. Fields reviews the content for the overview or the particular subtest of the FELE, provides instruction and resources for complex concepts, and offers additional practice items.
The typical size of the seminar group is 5-8 participants. An electronic copy of the relevant FELE Prep material (i.e. flashcards for the overview of all subtests, FELE Subtest 1 Study Guide, FELE Subtest 2 Study Guide, FELE Subtest 3 Study Guide) is provided prior to the seminar.
VIRTUAL SEMINAR REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR CANDIDATES:
- Register in the month prior for the date/content that you need.
- Fields will email you the appropriate material. It is recommended that you print the materials prior to the date of the seminar and work from a hard copy.
- Fields will email you a confirmation letter with seminar specifics.
- Using the information in the confirmation letter from Dr. Fields, set up a Skype account. Skype allows video conferencing for free on the internet. You can Skype on your mobile phone, laptop, desktop, iPad, etc.
- Send Dr. Fields a Skype contact request using the information from the confirmation letter. Fields will then send you a link for your seminar date/time.
- Try Skyping with a family member or friend who has a Skype account prior to the seminar.
- Be ready and available with printed materials from FELE Prep on the day and time of seminar.
UPCOMING VIRTUAL SEMINARS
April 22, 2023 – Subtest 3 (both multiple choice and written performance assessment)
- May 20, 2022 – Subtest 1
June 10, 2023 – Module 2
July 15, 2023 – Module 3
August 19, 2023 – Overview of FELE
If you need to cancel for any reason, please e-mail Dr. Fields seven or more days prior to the date of the seminar for a refund minus a $25 administrative fee. There are no refunds six or less days before the seminar.