FELE Prep One-on-One Tutoring Sessions
Who Benefits Most from FELE Tutor Sessions?
- Candidates who have previously failed one or more subtests of the FELE.
- Candidates who need some extra care to build their confidence prior to taking the FELE.
- Candidates who learn best one-on-one from both visual and auditory stimuli.
- Candidates who need flexible scheduling.
- Candidates who want face-to-face assistance but do not wish to travel.
- Candidates who have several and/or in depth questions about FELE Prep’s modules.
FELE Tutor Procedures for Candidates
- Please contact Dr. Fields to schedule session, pay for session, and discuss session goals. All payment is by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover).
- Purchase and print the appropriate modules prior to the tutoring session from the materials page.
- Using the information emailed to you from Dr. Fields, set up Skype account. Skype allows video conferencing for free on the internet. You can Skype on your mobile phone, laptop, desktop, iPad, etc. Try Skyping with a family member or friend who has a Skype account.
- Be ready and available with printed materials from FELE Prep on the day and time of your scheduled tutoring appointment.
Individual FELE tutor sessions are provided by Dr. Fields. The session duration is 55 minutes at a cost of $175 plus the cost of materials, FELE Prep’s module(s). To schedule a session, please call Dr. Fields at 813-763-3353.
If you need to cancel or change an appointment, it must be done within 72 hours of the scheduled tutoring appointment. If you cancel within 48 hours of the appointment, you will be assessed a fee that is 50% of the rate of the scheduled appointment and 50% will be refunded to your credit card. If you cancel within 24 hours of the appointment or are a “no show,” there will be no refund or credit.
Phone and Email
Email and phone are not substitutions for tutoring sessions. So please limit the number and depth of questions outside of your virtual session.